Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer II
Location: Imota, Lagos
Level: CULNTSS 06
As a Data Entry Officer II, your primary responsibility will be to accurately and efficiently enter data into computer systems. This may involve manual entry of data from paper forms, excel spreadsheets, or other sources, as well as reviewing and verifying the accuracy of data entered by others. Some specific duties and responsibilities of a Data Entry Officer II may include:
* Entering data into computer systems using software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, or specialized database management systems
* Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of data entered by others, including correcting errors and making necessary updates
* Maintaining accurate records and files, both physical and digital
* Developing and implementing efficient data entry processes and procedures
* Collaborating with other departments to ensure accurate and timely data entry
* Resolving data discrepancies and inconsistencies
* Providing customer service and support as needed
- Candidate must possess an ND (at least Lower Credit) in Computer Science / Data Processing from a recognized higher institution.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment is initially for a probationary period of two (2) years, which may be confirmed until retirement age.
- Salary is competitive, following the Consolidated University Academic and Non-teaching Salary Structure.
- Other conditions are as per the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of Caleb University, Imota, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications & detailed Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following information:
- Full Names (Surname first and in capitals)
- Present Postal / Contact Address (with Phone Number(s) and E-Mail address)
- Nationality at birth
- State / Local Government Area / Ward
- Post applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home address
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship, and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (including Awards, Distinctions, and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences attended with details on paper presentation
- Workshops / Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative, and Community Service Experience
- Other activities outside current employment
- Current Research, Awards, and Grants
- External examination, external assessment experiences, and citizenship
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, and Details of outlets, including Publishers (to be presented in tabular form)
- Present Employment, Position, and Salary, date of last promotion / appointment
- Extracurricular Activities (Major Academic-related services to the Nation outside the University system)
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
Applications, CV and other supporting materials should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Km 15, Ikorodu-Itoikin Road,
Imota, Lagos State.
- Candidates should request their referees to forward their reference letters on their behalf directly to the Registrar.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.