Latest Dangote Graduate Trainee 2024 has been released for fresh graduates. The ongoing Dangote Group 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme will be available till position is filled, so kindly apply as soon as possible. Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational conglomerate founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981. The company is involved in a wide range of industries, including cement, sugar, flour, salt, packaging, and more. The company’s flagship product is Dangote Cement, which is the largest cement producer in Africa and the 10th largest in the world. The company is also involved in the production of fertilizer, oil refining, and other businesses. The company has a reputation for being one of the most successful and influential businesses in Africa, and has been recognized for its contributions to the economic development of the continent.
Dangote Graduate Trainee 2024 Application Details
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you have questions about Dangote Graduate Trainee 2024, kindly use the comments section.