Seven-Up is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join its team in Lagos. The role involves answering customer questions, resolving problems, and providing excellent customer service. The candidate will be responsible for escalating complex issues to management, collecting and recording customer feedback, and improving the customer experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, good understanding of management practices and techniques, and excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are needed.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representatives the front line of support for the company’s customers. You are responsible for answering customer questions, resolving customer problems, and providing excellent customer service.
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in a timely manner
- Provide customer support via various channels
- Escalate complex customer issues to management
- Collect and record customer feedback
- Help to improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a customer service position
- Must be proficient in Hausa langauage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.