Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, is seeking an Officer to fill a full-time position in Victoria Island, Lagos. The ideal candidate should be capable of daily spooling of the credit portfolio, periodic appraisal of the bank’s credit portfolio, adequacy of loan loss provision, computation of impairment, and preparation of periodic and adhoc impairment and performance reports. The role also involves periodic review of the portfolio, management of intervention funds processes, and preparing and submitting monthly Regulatory CAR reports.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Portfolio Management & Reporting Officer
Job Identification: 392
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the underlisted functions:
- Daily spooling of the credit portfolio and reconciliation/proofing of the list with the risk asset GLs.
- Periodic appraisal of the Bank’s credit portfolio to ascertain the quality of the portfolio using both NGAAP and IFRS approaches.
- Periodic appraisal of the adequacy of the Bank’s loan loss provision (IFRS)
- Periodic computation of Impairment using the Bank’s IFRS 9 models
- Preparation of periodic and adhoc impairment and performance reports to relevant stake holders
- Weekly preparation of the portfolio concentration reports
- Preparation and analyses of the Monthly Credit Report (Power Point)
- Preparation and analyses of the Monthly Business segment Credit reports (Power Point)
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual, and ad-hoc Group reports within stipulated deadlines in line prescribed formats and stipulated deadlines
- Preparation and analyses of periodic Board reports
- Active involvement in the periodic stress testing process
- Active involvement in periodic ICAAP and RRP process
- Active involvement in the preparation of the Credit Portfolio plan and Target Market documentation.
- Actively involved in the End to End IFRS Impairment process and maintenance of the IFRS 9 models
- Periodic review of the portfolio with the view to identifying accounts eligible from write-offs/transfer to memorandum.
- Other portfolio monitoring and review related duties and as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Management of the Intervention funds process and reporting (i.e. CBN, BOI, etc.)
- Preparation and submission of the Monthly Regulatory CAR reports.
- Active collaboration with Finance to resolve all unreconciled issues concerning the reports sent.
- Collation of documents and information required by regulators and auditors during examinations and audits.
- CRMS reference number generation for new credits, monthly submission, and update
- Monthly Credit bureau data extraction and submission.
- Preparation and triggering accounts for Global Standing Instruction (GSI) quarterly.
- Private Credit Bureau checks for new credits.
- 2 – 5 years banking experience
- Good knowledge of credit risk management and loan administration.
- Has good understanding of the Bank’s credit culture.
- Excel spreadsheet, SQL
- Applications & other support applications
- Good knowledge of Core banking application
- Good Knowledge of Banking and Financial environment
- Knowledge of CBN Regulations, BASEL and IFRS 9 requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online