Latest British Council Recruitment 2024 for back-end engineers, product leads, assistant managers etc. has been released. Kindly apply for the ongoing job vacancies via the British Council job recruitment process before the stipulated deadline.
About British Council
The British Council, established in 1934, is a UK-based organization that promotes international cultural and educational exchange. Its mission is to build international understanding and promote cultural exchange between the UK and other countries through various programs and activities. Key areas include education, arts, and cultural exchange. The council provides English language courses, teacher training programs, and partnerships with schools and universities. It also supports cultural programs, exhibitions, festivals, and cultural exchange activities. The council also offers visa and immigration services, language testing, and certification services.
Kindy scroll down to see the advertised British Council recruitment positions and the application link. Also be informed that the British Council career portal is open for immediate application, so kindly apply as soon as possible.
See Also: Wigwe University Job Recruitment
British Council Recruitment 2024 Latest Positions:
1.) Business Assurance Manager
Location: Lagos or Rivers
Salary: N14,297,766.00 Annually.
The role aims to offer professional advice and support to Nigerian exams operations in achieving, monitoring, and embedding Quality and Compliance Assurance (QCA), IELTS, and other awarding body standards, focusing on understanding standards, advising on solutions, and implementing action points.
2.) Head of Business Assurance
Location: Lagos or Rivers
Salary: N 23,652,757.00 Annually.
The role involves developing a business assurance strategy and providing professional advice to Nigerian exams operations to ensure quality and compliance with QCA, IELTS, and other awarding body standards. It also involves advising on improvement strategies, risk management, and effective implementation of action points.
3.) Intern – Facilities Support
Salary: N170,000 Monthly
The British Council is offering fresh graduates an internship program to enhance their employability skills and practical experience, complementing their theoretical knowledge. This experiential learning will contribute to their success and success in the workplace.
See Also: JUTH Job Recruitment
British Council Recruitment 2024 Requirements
To qualify for most jobs at British Council, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Graduate degree, a strong background in winning client and partnership contracts, a proven track record in proposal development and management, and the ability to identify opportunities and communicate effectively.
- Skillful in financial control or program management.
- Relevant experience in supplier identification, working across a dispersed team.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, communication, attention to detail, analytical and financial literacy, negotiation, goal-focused, and an eagerness to learn and flexibility.
- Ability to children/young adults and parents’ needs (as customers) in a professional manner, to a high level of quality.
If you have questions about British Council Recruitment 2024, kindly post same in the comments section.