Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Nigeria’s largest manufacturing company, is seeking an Asset Care Manager to develop and execute plant maintenance strategies in line with global best practices. The role involves establishing, monitoring, and reinforcing control on maintenance strategy execution, organizing and scheduling annual overhauls of production lines and facilities, improving efficiencies, and developing business plans for productivity improvement and cost efficiency. The position requires hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience, also, experience in a beverage bottling company, experience in budgeting and people management, knowledge of bottling operations, and proficiency in CMMS, EXIM, MP2, MP2, SAP PM, Navision. Interested candidates can apply online. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Asset Care Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Asset Care Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the plant maintenance strategies in accordance to global best practices to ensure asset reliability and availability within the best optimum cost.
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy
- Organises and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventive maintenance across the plant and to minimise breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency
- Ensures implementation of basic cycle maintenance, lubrication, cleaning and inspection (CIL) and instils these principles to be part of the culture of operators and technicians.
- Ensures proper upkeep and prevents loss of the tools and equipment in the engineering department.
- Take lead in change management for the engineering/maintenance department related to people structure or role changes, technology enhancement, regulatory and company initiatives on productivity.
- Ensures that their key customer – production and management are provided with prompt and reliable service.
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs, ensures IDP’s are in place and executed for all direct reports.
- Ensures training programmes are attended by all nominated team members. Follows up implementation of leanings
- Drives innovation in production equipment by ensuring continuous process improvement and exploring global and industry benchmark and employees input
- Listens to and encourages employee recommendations and implements the ones delivering values quickly
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 8 – 10 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
- Experienced in budgeting and people management
- Knowledge of bottling operations: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety
- Knowledge of CMMS, EXIM, MP2 or MaintEdge, SAP PM, Navision
- Must Possess CMRP CERTIFICATION or similar Engineering certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in plant manufacturing operations, project planning & implementation.
- Previous new equipment or line installation or extension could be an advantage.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Ability to influence situations without direct control of resources.
- Proven competencies with budgeting procedures and management of costs.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.