Seven-Up is a leading Nigerian manufacturing company, is seeking an Area Sales Manager (Key Accounts) to lead sales teams in Lagos. The role involves monitoring sales performance, strategizing productivity, and delivering annual business plans, channel, and trade targets. The manager will also work with internal organization and market insights to build long and short-term sales and distribution strategies. The role involves coaching and mentoring Regional Sales Managers on market development, display, execution, and merchandising standards. The candidate will also track aligned business KPIs and provide periodic reporting.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Key Accounts)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales teams in each area/region, monitoring the sales performance, and strategizing techniques to increase the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Deliver annual business plan, channel & trade targets as per the annual business plan.
- Develop & oversee proper standard of trade development and execution of agreed annual trade business plan.
- Work with internal organization & market insights to build long & short-term sales & distribution strategy for the division.
- Coaching and mentoring of the Regional Sales Managers on market development, display, execution and merchandising standards.
- Track aligned business KPI’s and provide periodic reporting as required.
- Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate “best in industry” execution of our categories.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance to provide the optimum return across your region.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing course or any relevant field. Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 5 years beverage sales managerial experience with a proven track record (preferably in key accounts)
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.