Apply for Air Peace Contract Support Executive Recruitment 2024 today. At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Support Specialist / Executive
- Reviewing supplier contract terms and conditions to balance risk appetite with commercial objectives fed through from the user departments — CAMO, Stores, Maintenance, Procurement etc.
- Working on the preparation, submission and review of tenders.
- Drafting and reviewing terms for standard forms like NDAs, MOUs, GTA partnership agreements, and so on.
- Drafting request for proposals & request for quote (RFPS & RFQS).
- To contribute to the overall generation of revenue and margin (for APL assets) and cost savings on contracts.
- Working with user department and Legal, drafting agreements, contract amendments and renewals
- Ongoing review and management of the performance of all contractual / arrangements, this will include commercial terms, rebates and any other agreed terms by the head of supply chain.
Key Responsibilities – Commercial
- To negotiate on behalf of APL with specific focus on Engineering & Procurement in line with cost saving, service levels and revenue expectations of the department, this will include but not limited to commercial terms with respect to maintenance agreements/engineering service agreements/long term component repair contracts/ contracted (PBH/CSP/POOL Access etc) component support.
- To submit and liaise with the user department and legal on the terms to be defined and agreed.
- Recommend commercial terms for the agreement to the head of supply chain in the best interests of the company.
- Co-ordinate and communicate both within the department and the company on any GTA and contractual obligations agreed and liaise with all stakeholders on any contract to ensure full understanding and agreed terms negotiated in the
- GTA’s and contractual arrangements.
- To liaise with relevant personnel in accounts with regards to any rebates, credits or financial liability prior to presentation and agreement to the Supplier.
- Monitor and track performance of contracts in collaboration with user departments.
- Face to face meetings with key suppliers as required.
- Knowledge in the use of ERP software
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent, ideally within an Engineering or Supply Chain Management discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in supplier management, team leadership, strategic and tactical procurement/purchasing.
- Very Strong analytical skills coupled with keen attention to accuracy and detail
- Employs negotiation skills effectively to maximize organizational profits.
- Demonstrates strong team working behaviours including supporting others through reliability, empathy and sharing of knowledge.
- Strong team player, with a collaborative attitude with the other APL departments is a key
- Energy and commitment to working to overcome challenges.
- Comfortable communicating and effectively representing the team in discussions with internal or external audiences at all organizational levels.
- Ability to sustain and develop relationships with a range of external suppliers.
- Recognises key organisational challenges and enhances development of a “one company” perspective through active promotion of co-ordination between internal departments
- Commercial acumen developed through significant relevant experience in service environment
- Ideal candidates will have relevant business analysis background
- The ability to fluently communicate in English is required
- Flexible, adaptable and capable of dealing with a variety of different people/ suppliers with different beliefs and cultures.
- Ability to sustain and develop relationships with a range of external Ad-hoc and contracted customers.
- Have proven integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2023.
How to Apply for Air Peace Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.