Interswitch is seeking a full-time Accounts Revenue & Receivables Officer in Lagos, Nigeria. The role involves monitoring daily, monthly, and weekly transactions to ensure debtors pay Interswitch as per agreed timelines.
Responsibilities include engaging with debtors, tracking progress against budgets, recording financial transactions, producing accurate reports, providing advice on credit quality, extracting and combining data, preparing complex documents, resolving complex queries, and assisting with the development of financial policies.
Job Title: Accounts Revenue & Receivables Officer
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To execute and monitor daily, monthly and weekly and transactions, ensuring that all debtors pay Interswitch as per the agreed timelines to ensure that all monies due to Interswitch are duly received and recorded.
- To engage with Interswitch debtors to follow up on outstanding payments to drive down the debtor days for the benefit of the organization.
- Track progress against budgets within established finance systems and report variances to more senior colleagues.
- Record all incoming financial transactions and ensure that they are posted to the correct ledger to drive accurate reporting of financial activities.
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Advices on credit quality of customers. Help others get the most out of data management systems by providing support and advice.
- Extract and combine data to generate standard reports.
- Prepare moderately complex documents using a variety of computer applications such as Microsoft Office. Also responsible for gathering and summarizing data for reports.
- Resolve complex queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on policies and/or procedures, referring the most complex issues to others.
- Assist with the development and delivery of financial policies, guidelines, and protocols to ensure the company complies with regulations and good financial practice.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- Monitor and analyze data using cost accounting systems and protocols.
Educational Qualifications (s) and Experience
- A First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration or Finance-related field
- At least 3 years experience in the Finance function.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online