Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Nigeria’s largest manufacturing company, is seeking a Warehouse Operations Specialist – Raw Materials position in Lagos. The role involves overseeing the receiving, offloading, and storage of raw materials, issuing them to production, posting them, and maintaining optimal warehouse layouts. The position requires a minimum of HND or First Degree in relevant discipline. Qualified candidates should have strong stakeholder management skills, business knowledge, and numerical proficiency. The company has nine bottling plants and strategically located manufacturing facilities across Nigeria.
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Specialist – Raw Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability.
- To maintain proper and optimal warehouse layouts, ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability to support with smooth production runs.
- Supervise the receiving, offloading and storage of raw materials from Vendors, Central Stores, and other regions in stores.
- Supervise the issuing of all raw materials to production following FIFO and other stock items to users.
- Supervise the posting of all raw materials and other stock SRV out of Navision.
- Supervise the daily count of all raw materials, prepare the daily and weekly raw materials report and publish for all use
- Prepare daily raw materials aging report for local management and HO use.
- Monitor re-order level for all raw materials in use.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and periodic stock count of all other stock items for proper accountability.
- Supervise and maintain GMP/GSP in Raw Materials and other stores.
- Supervise the posting of TRV into Navision and SRV out of Navision.
- Monitor and supervise the issuing of all production spares to users from production store.
- Supervise daily, weekly and periodic stock count in the Raw Material stores.
- Attend to all internal and external audit request and issues.
- Warehouse Reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a First Degree (HND / B.SC) preferably in Social Science or Analytical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Working knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations, processes, policies, and systems.
- Stock Reconciliation and an ability to organize warehouse outlay.
- Numerical Proficiency: Ability to access, use, interpret and communicate mathematical information and ideas quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to:
- Work, coordinate, control and supervise others on the job.
- Work under pressure
- Stand and work long hours.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.